Well there are things you can be doing

there are things you can be doing, starting with moving closer to the child. I assume from your wording that this is a paternity case, not a divorce?

Custody challenges by a single father can be a shakey without trying to do ti while living in another state.

You need to be near the child and spend a year gathering evidence. What you think don’t mean a hill of beans to the court. If you want to call me at 1-800-SEE-DADS, I can tell you about the material we produce at NCFC to help you along the way.

Comments closed