Month: May 2017

Get the name of the counselor

See what the professional has to say about your ability to meet her demands and the “talk to my lawyer only” restriction. Look at the bills you have paid in the past and contact those doctors to see if your child has been treated lately and if any charges are outstanding. Contact her attorney in read more …